Friday, December 21, 2012

Branstetter Barn Holiday Tour 2012

Pin It
Welcome, all to our 2012 holiday tour! I have combined all of the pictures from this seasons posts to show you a final tour of our 130 year old barn in the German countryside, all decked out for the holidays! I have made some updates along the way so you will see the living room two slightly different ways! Grab a cup of cocoa, relax, enjoy and make yourself at home!















Here is our living room before we got our shutters...













And here is the room with our lovely shutters!







Here is our beverage bar before our chalkboard menu...



And here is with our new chalknoard menu...By the way... In Italian it is spelled Natale but it's an inside joke with my friends to write Natalie...I changed it all for you linguists...













To see how I created these holiday vignettes, click here.

Happy holidays to you and yours!

Linking up to:

15 comments:

  1. Stunning! It feels very Bing Crosby/Rosemary Clooney to me. Warm and sophisticated, gracefully aged yet vibrant. It's just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Natalie! You always have the kindest things to say that warm my heart! I hope your holiday was simply spectacular! xo

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Your home is so cozy yet elegant- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. It certainly has a warm feel with the earthy tones. I enjoyed looking at your vintage decos. What does the outside of the barn look like. Is it in the countryside? Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie! The outside of the barn is actually attached to the home and it is in the country side! I will show you my village! We are working on setting up a nice patio for the spring and summer! Click the link to see what our countryside looks like!
      http://thepoorsophisticate.blogspot.de/2012/11/welcome-to-our-little-german-village.html

      Delete
  4. Have you contacted Better Homes and Gardens magazine, your home is absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That is one of the nicest things anyone has said!! I hope you are having a great holiday!

      Delete
  5. Beautifully elegant and shabby at the same time. Looooove the shutters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny, that is so sweet of you! I can't thank you enough for your kind words! I hope your holiday was lovely!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much! I would love to check it out! I appreciate you following me! I hope you have a very blessed new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can say is WOW. Everything is absolutely gorgeous...I'm so happy I stumbled upon your beautiful blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your sweet compliment! I am so thrilled you came by and I hope you have a very blessed day!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your sweet compliment! I am so thrilled you came by and I hope you have a very blessed day!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...