Thursday, February 16, 2012

An Awesome Gift or Dinner Party Idea!

Hello friends! I hope everyone is enjoying this lovely February day today! I got to spend it working and catching up with some wonderful people! 
When I was assisting with the styling on a Williams-Sonoma cookbook a few years back, the AMAZING and inspirational stylist Lauren Hunter thought of using scrabble letters as place-card holders at the supper table. Lauren comes up with the neatest ideas way before other people do them. Every since then, I have wanted to do this in my home! To my surprise, after my folks popped by for a visit the other night I found this next to my B"ee" wall. My dad left it as a little treat. My last name is super long so he attached two letter holders and glued our letters into place. This would look great for dinner parties, as an interesting housewarming gift or, as a gift label. Any word that has special meaning to you would be fabulous as well. It's an unusual and warm touch to any vignette. 


Linking up to:
      



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. That is great, your dad is very sweet to make that for you.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly,
    I found you from Eleventh House blog. I saw you were a fellow nominee for The Versatile Blog Award. I just love your blog. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Thank you so much for stopping by!! Heading over to check your blog out!

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...