Thursday, August 11, 2011

Quick, cheap and EASY table makeover

I was flipping through my Country Living Magazine and stumbled across this and thought I would share this with you all! I absolutely love love love this!!! I am going to get one of these!!! It would be fantastic for events or just for all the time. It is a fabulous stain-resistant slipcover that has turned an awful cafeteria-style table, into eye candy. "It is a trompe l'oeil take on a fine Chippendale antique."
It is only $68 from the online shop Under Stella's Umbrella.
Below is the crappy table it covered from Walmart.
I would love to hear if anyone gives this a shot!!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Table make content and the impressive description, which is really helpful. Thanks a lot for the sharing.

    Cloth Drying Stand | Buy Ironing Boards Online| Buy Step Ladder Online

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...