Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So, So, So, Fresh and So Green, Green!



Here in California, the weather can't decide whether it wants to be winter or spring and its May!!! SO.... I am bringing some green in so my home feels fresh and springy! I use fruit and veggies to decorate all the time, its cheap, you can make large arrangements, you can change the colors for different seasons, and it adds organic form to your space. Here I used limes, pears and apples, plants and pretty green bottles. To lighten things up just bring in as much green and white as you can and it will begin to feel summery!

In the picture below, I've added mangos and different colored bottles of water for a splash of bright color.  It gives whatever vignette your working on a totally different feel.  It's also completely temporary for anyone with a commitment phobia that wants to play with color.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...